Message from Krishan Kumar
Registration Methodology for Reunion
1. Registration desk will be in operation at College Guest house from 9.30 AM onwards on 3rd Dec.
2. A list has been drawn based on friends who have paid for reunion and will be available at registration desk. Any friend who has failed to pay inspite of repeated requests and whose name is not in list and still present himself is most welcome but need to pay by cheque ( No Cash please) Rs 5000 in favour of "NITK (RECK) Alumni, Delhi & NCR Chapter" payable at New Delhi Saving Account No: 04391450000041, HDFC Bank Ltd., Naiwala, Gurdwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi. first to be eligible for Registration.
3. On payment of registration fees of Rs 1000 by cash or by a Account Payee cheque in favour of " Director NIT ALUMINI ASSOCIATION, Kurukshetra" a memorablia package will be handed over along with Identify card for self and wife ( If accompanying and informed earlier)
4. Signature will be obtained on the list to account for your registration fees and collection of memorablia and Identity cards.
5. Those coming in cars driven by Drivers to collect Meal coupons for Drivers at the time of registration. Seperate arrangements being made for Drivers meal.
6. If you are collecting memorablia on behalf of a friend, who has paid but unable to attend, please don't forget to sign for it with your name in seperate list available at counter.
7. The Reunion T shirts are in four sizes 38, 40 , 42 and 44. Kindly pickup your size to avoid later change etc.
MP Bhatia along with few friends and volunteers will be handling the Registration. Kindly cooperate for smooth operation. Registration amount is for College function on 4 th December
Message from Krishan Kumar
Before you leave to celebrate Reunion
1. Have your business cards handy to share with NITKR Allumni Association, who may like to remain in touch with you.
2. If possible fill up "Expression of Interest " form shared by Nikesh Jain in Reunion 66 group and bring along. If unable to download and print than do firm up the inputs and come along with a passport size photo to fill it up on 04th December during college registration at Senete hall.
3. Have details of your sons and daughters ready as per format forwarded by mail by Anil Chopra for compilation of next generation details and hand it over at Registration desk.
4. Due to current currency issues , if you are still facing cash problem than please do not forget to carry your bank cards ( Debit/ Credit) to clear hotel/ Guest House rent and allied payments and cheque book to pay for Registration fees to college. Cheque is to be drawn in favour of
Director NIT ALUMINI ASSOCIATION , with bank details as under at back of cheque
State Bank of India
NIT Kurukshetra Branch
Savings A/C No. 10116886196
5. Weather forecast for Kurukshetra on
3rd and 4th Dec is excellent. It's likely to be sunny with minimum temperature of 12 and maximum of 27 degree calcium. So be in possession of light winter clothing including your best suit for Reunion dinner, which is planned in semi covered lawns.
6. All the hotels namely 'Saffaron, Planet 9, Grace and Kimmaya are on Pipli Thanesar Road within a distance of one and half Km to each other. 'Saffaron is the first one to your left as you drive from Pipli and is co located with ' Harritage Gardens , where we will meet to have Reunion Dinner on 3rd Dec. Have your respective hotels details and tel nos shared in group on your mobile in case you need it.
7. University Gate number 1 is about 2 Kms from last hotel location and securely drills in vogue like obtaining token at entry and return while exiting towards college.
8. Those visiting college after a long gap, Kurukshetra has grown and no more a small sleepy town of our college days. Be careful not to go over the Pipli flyover while driving from Delhi side. Take the side road to flyover to turn left towards Kurukshetra under the prominent arch with Krishna Arjuna on a chariot.
9. Due to Geeta Centenary celebrations, more than normal rush is expected , so take it into account while planning your moves.
10. Our formal Alumni Meet on 4th Dec is important before college function which is scheduled just after so please be ready to share your views. I suggest friend Vishwa Mohan Bansal to speak on our behalf and represent us on dias.
11. Help Registration and Memorablia issue team in their functioning as stated in procedure of registration shared earlier in the group.
12. Feel free to get any clarifications. Note following telephone nos for assistance while at Kurukshetra
a. Krishan Kumar: 09810556629;
b. Anil Chopra (Reception & local transport): 09968306776;
c. M P Bhatia (Registration & memorablia) 09718942993;
d. V M Bansal ( Next generation connectivity ) 09810160310;
e. Darshan Saluja ( Function coorditor and Photo coverage ) 09821712232;
f. Dushyant Nagpal ( Entertainment and bar reunion dinner) 09810000655;
g. Surendra Gupta (Coordination for Ladies excursion to Jyotisar etc) 9958127830
j. Mr Nikesh Jain ( General Reunion Issues and expression of Interest) 09811505250;
k. Prof Vinod Mittal ( All aspects related to local issues at Kurukshetra and Transport ex Delhi if required) 09729030269;
Message from Anil Chopra (Nov 27, 2016)
As you are aware that the final allotment of rooms in Hotels/NITK GH has already been uploaded on REUNION66 & Website for the information of our batchmates who are attending the Reunion Meet at REC(now NIT) Kurukshetra during 3rd & 4th December 2016 as part of Golden Jublee Celebrations by 1966 batchmates. The final programme for the above two days have also been uploaded by our friend Krishan Kumar (urf Masoori Lal) who has posted a request today that the batchmates should bring with them the details of their sons & daughters on prescribed format while coming to College and hand over at the registration desk. Mr. Nikesh has also uploaded a Policy document for Classified Distinguished Alumni Data alongwith Expression of Interest form showing willingness to contribute to their alma mater in different ways.
You can see these posted below in Mr Nikesh's message with links to download the docs.
However Biodata Form for Next Generation is attached (see link below). Please bring this with you and hand over at the registration desk.
Biodata Form for Next Generation
With best regards and looking forward to meet you in Reunion Meet,
Anil Chopra, Delhi
NITKRAlumni66 Meet Dec 3/4
Nov 26, 2016
Message from Nikesh Jain
Please find links below to the Policy for Classified Distinguished Alumni Data along with an Expression of Interest form showing willingness to contribute to their alma mater in different ways for your kind perusal. Please click on the link below to open the document either in Pdf or Word format. All are requested to kindly fill the form and bring the same with them on 04-12-2016.
Classified Distinguished Alumni Data & Expression of Interest form
Hotel Accommodation Allocations (from Anil Chopra)
Based on our visit to NITK on last Sunday & availability of rooms, the final list of Hotel Allotments at Kurukshetra for Reunion meet is given below:
I. Hotel 9th Planet:-
1. Ashok Gulati
2(i). Darshan Saluja
3. Madan Lal Arora
4. Manoj Srivastava
5. Rakesh Chanda
6. Ramesh Mehra
7. Ravi Kant Sharma
8. S C Gupta
9. S K Gupta
10. S K Jagtiani
11. Ved Prakash Gupta
12. Yasho Vir
II. Hotel Kimaya:-
1. Ashok Kumar Saxena
2. Alamjit Singh Hansraj
3. Bal Mukand
4. Brij Bhushan Gupta
5. Brij Bhushan Sethi
6. Kanwar Sain Mittal
7. R C Singla
8. R N Pandey
9. Subhash Bansal
10. Suresh Jain
11. Surinder Singh Sarowa
12. Tilak Raj Kainth
13. Vijay Bhardwaj
III. Hotel Grace:-
1. D S Malhotra
2. Hukam Chand Verma
3. Jagjit Singh Rai
4. P C Chaturvedi
5. R K Sharma
6. R K Kapoor
7. Ram Chand Luthra
8. S C Duggal
9. S K Verma
10. S M Narang
11. S P Aggarwal
12. S S Thakur
13. V K Suri
IV. Hotel Saffron:-
1. Rajeshwar Parshad
2. Rakesh Bindra
3. Rakesh Dugal
4. Rakesh Marya
5. Swami Prakash Negi
6. Vinay Bhambri
Guest House allocations will be posted directly in WhattsApp in REUNION66 Group
The contact details of hotels:
Reception - (01744) 227404, 229262, 226404—06 & +91-9812501516 and
Deepak Sharma - +91-9813821666;
Reception - (01744) 270322, 259222
Mani - +91-946540300;
Reception - (01744) 270922, +91-9053010704;
Ashok - +91-9053010705;
Hotel 9th Planet:-
Reception - (01744) 220223, +91-8929232132;
Raj Kumar - +91-9991306868
Please contact the reception desk of the hotel at the above phone numbers or the contact person in case of any further information from his concerned hotel.
I am also giving below the email ID & website of these hotels for your reference:
email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Web: www.hotelkimaya.com ;
email ID: email@example.com,
Hotel 9th Planet:
email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,
email ID: email@example.com
Final Reunion Programme drawn in consultation with college authorities
9.30. onwards. Registration at NITK Guest House
10.00 to 11.00 am Refreshments at Guest House
10.30 am to 01.00pm. Interaction among batch mates Guest House Lawns
1.00 pm to 2.30 pm Lunch and Group Photo
2.30 pm to 4.00 pm. College and old hostels excursion
4.00 to 5.00 pm Evening tea at " Apollo"
5.00 pm to 7.30 pm Time to relax and get ready for Reunion Dinner
7.30 pm onwards Reunion Dinner at Herritage Gardens
8.30 am to 9.30 am Breakfast at mess of Hostel no 2
9.00 to 9.45 am Registration of college Allumni at Senete hall
9.45 am to 10.45 am : Formal Allumni meeting of 1966 batch mates at Guest House
11.00am to 01.30 pm : College Felicitation function at Senete hall
1.30 pm to 3.00 pm : Lunch at Guest House
3.00 pm. onwards City excursion and dispersal
NOTE : 9.30 am to 11.00 am. : Excursion for the ladies to Jyotisar and BrahmSarover etc by bus ( Optional)